When you’re ready to check out, just use your Amazon account!
Safe and speedy checkout.
Amazon will store your shipping and payment information.
Eliminate the hassle of multiple accounts.
Use the information stored in your Amazon account. No digging for your credit card or re-typing your address.
Your financial information is not shared, and you’re covered by the same buyer protection plan available on Amazon.com.
Ready to shop?
*Enter Code JGSBSAB5 at Checkout.
Offer available for a limited time with your online purchase of $99 or more.Offer is limited to 15 Percent Off + Free Standard Shipping on your online purchase of $99 or more, 10lbs or less (pre-tax and pre-shipping; see restrictions on product page)
Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. May not be redeemed for cash or used towards the purchase of gift cards/certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop-ship items, team orders, or select items. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time.
Free standard ground shipping to a single address within the Continental US (excludes APO/FPO addresses). See shipping information. Free shipping and returns on all bats. Free bat returns only apply to unused bats and item must still be in its original "shrink wrapped" packing to receive a refund.
* FREE 2ND DAY AIR SHIPPING WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BAT OR GLOVE OVER $199 (pre-tax and pre-shipping). See details below.
* FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A BAT LESS THAN $199 (pre-tax and pre-shipping). See details below.
* FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A GLOVE ON ORDERS BETWEEN $49 - $198.99 (pre-tax and pre-shipping). See details below.
DETAILS SHIPPING: Order must be shipped within the Continental US and excludes APO/FPO addresses. Offer valid for online purchases only. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to retail store purchases, prior purchases, or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. May not be used towards purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop-ship items, team orders, or select items. May not be redeemed for cash. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
RETURNS: Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise, except for bats and gloves over $49. In order to receive FREE return shipping and a refund or exchange, the bat or glove must be in new, unused condition, still in its original shrink-wrapped packaging.
BACKORDERS:When an item is on backorder, we will ship the item to you via our standard ground shipping as soon as it becomes available. You are never charged for a back-ordered item until it is shipped, and you may cancel an item on backorder at any time. The are no additional shipping charges for backorders.
Offer is limited to Free Standard Ground Shipping on entire order with purchase of a Bat. Offer is limited to standard delivery within the Continental U.S. and excludes APO/FPO addresses. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offer. Free bat returns only apply to unused bats and item must still be in its original "shrink wrapped" packing to receive a refund or exchange. Offer may not be used towards purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, pitching machines, balls, drop ship items, team orders or select items. Offer may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply.
Take Advantage of Softball.com's Low Price Guarantee!
Softball.com constantly searches for the lowest prices so you don't have to. If you find a lower price, call us toll-free at 1.800.882.1166.
Low Price Guarantee
Guaranteed lowest retail price (excluding shipping and handling)
Call, e-mail or fax us a lower nationally advertised competitor price from print ad or web site and we'll match it.
Price match must occur at the time of your order; post-purchase matches are excluded.
Item must be in stock and not on backorder at either Softball.com or the competitor
Competitor's item must be identical to the one being sold by Softball.com
Competitor prices must be advertised in the U.S.
Price guarantee cannot be combined with competitor promotion codes or other Softball.com discounts
Auction sites such as Ebay are excluded from price guarantee
Items must be new and not used or refurbished
Not valid on competitor misprint or advertising errors
Softball.com reserves the right to decline the price guarantee if the competitor price is unusually low (ex. price is below cost) and to limit quantities as necessary
For team pricing please contact a Team Sales rep at 1.866.868.5855
The Anderson NanoTek FP -12 is designed for the fastpitch player who either wants or needs an ultra-light bat and exceptional performance. The NFP features the patented LaunchPad on a 2¼” barrel and FlexLink design that moves the weight from the ends of the bat to the place it will do most good, right behind the ball. You don’t have to break this bat in; it's already hot. Peel off the wrapper and you are ready to start blistering line drives.
• The all-metal LaunchPad barrel design starts by taking all of the excess weight out of the barrel extremities and adding it back in the form of a proprietary nano-metal alloy in the place where it will do the most good; behind the ball at contact.
• The stiffness of the Composite Handle is specifically tuned to match the mass and balance of the all-metal barrel.
• The 2-piece FlexLink design incorporates an independently designed composite handle and an independently designed PowerArch barrel. When combined, the result is a bat that has superior feel, superior performance and a truly unique hitting experience.
• The Ultra-Thin Handle is designed to maximize batspeed by allowing the handle to fit nicely into the batter’s fingers rather than in the palms of their hands. It is designed thin to make it easily customizable for each hitter. You can make the handle bigger by adding a thicker grip, but you cannot make it smaller once it is formed.
• The Thin Sport Grip provides a tacky feel and supports the thin handle design by making the handle as thin as possible. The Sport Grip allows those that want a thicker handle to be able to simply overwrap it with another grip or with tape to customize the fit of their Anderson bat.
• The patented Weldless-Ergonomic Knob adds weight where it is transparent to the swing. It improves the balance of the bat and maximizes the MOI while adding the additional distance that only mass in the right place can give you. The construction is patented and the shape of the ergonomic knob was designed in cooperation with a team of orthopedic surgeons to provide a safer, more comfortable feel.
• The TruFlex Toughened-Lightweight Cap adds to the performance and feel of the bat by providing the support in the end of the bat necessary to maximize the energy transfer of the barrel to the ball while maintaining just enough flex to control the amount of vibration created at contact. The reduced weight in the cap improves the bat’s MOI.
• A reduced Moment of Inertia (the effort necessary to swing the bat) is the object of all of the weight manipulation included in the overall design and the design of every component used in an Anderson bat. This attention to the structural details makes it possible to swing a heavier bat with less effort. A quicker, more powerful swing makes it possible to provide each and every player with Game Improvement by Design.
Drop: -12 fastpitch bat
Barrel: 2 1/4"
Certified: ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA
Barrel Load: Balanced
Material: Alloy/Composite hybrid
Construction: Two piece
Warranty: One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Comments about Anderson Bat Co. Anderson 2013 Nanotek -12 Fastpitch Bat:
I use the product on a daily basis, considering I play on my school's team. I previously used a TechZilla and ever since have been devoted to Anderson bats. I had to take a chance with either this or a RocketTech. I went with this one because it was lighter and boy am I glad. It's super lightweight (I'm weak myself, so it's perfect.) I hit farther than I did with my other bats, including a borrowed RocketTech and my own TechZilla. Even in cold weather, (I know, bad idea to use it) it outperforms other bats. I don't use it in the cage, due to the fact I've cracked bats in there, although I feel this one would hold up.
All in all, great buy. Worth every penny.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Aluminum/composite bats carry the manufacturer's warranty in addition to our 30-day "No Sweat" Guarantee. If your aluminum/composite bat is defective, the manufacturer requires that it be returned directly to them. Please call the manufacturer toll free for current details. For non-defective aluminum/composite bats, simply return it to us within 30 days, unused and in the original "shrink-wrapped" packaging.
Team Express and all its brands are authorized bat dealers. All bat purchases will come with a valid sales receipt, and we can provide a copy of a sales receipt at any time to the original purchaser.