Rawlings Pro Preferred Series Black 12" Baseball Glove
Pro Preferred Series
Utilizing the best patterns from the best pro players, Pro Preferred™ gloves feature impeccable kip skin leather
that breaks in to specific playing preferences, forming the perfect pocket. The high-performance sheepskin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry for better control when players need it most.
• Modeled from authentic Rawlings Pro Patterns.
• Made from supple full-grain kip skin leather.
• Pro padding for pocket formation and shape retention for customized feel.
• Pittards® performance sheepskin palm lining for superior comfort.
• USA-tanned leather lacing for durability.
Pattern: 12" Infield/Pitcher model.
Web: Modified Trap-Eze® web.
Leather: Kip Leather.
Positions: Pitcher, 2nd, Shortstop, 3rd.
Series: Pro Preferred Series.
Glove Steam: Eligible.
Hand: THROWS RIGHT.
Do you like a stiff glove, designed to be broken in the old fashioned way at home? Or would you prefer a soft, game-ready glove that's good to go right out of the box? Either way, Rawlings has you covered. Just check the Break-In Meter to see how stiff or soft each glove is.
Each glove is rated by how much they've already been broken in. Gloves on the "Factory" side of the spectrum come pre-treated, and they're softer. Gloves marked "Player" use stiffer leather, and they aren't treated at the factory.