DeMarini 2022 ZOA -5 USSSA Baseball Bat
System override. The 2022 DeMarini Zoa -5 USSSA Baseball Bat, is a bold addition to the composite USSSA lineup. The ZOA is designed for advanced travel ball players on the cusp of transitioning to a BBCOR bat and brings DeMarini’s Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel technology to the USSSA game. Through its technologically advanced construction process, Continuous Fiber Composite offers an elongated barrel profile and larger optimized hitting area. The stiff composite material maximizes energy transfer on contact, allowing the 2022 Zoa to deliver extreme consistency and performance.
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Barrel Diameter: 2 5/8
- Anomaly Connection: Pairs the barrel with a stiffer handle that offers positive feedback on contact and a seamless energy transfer.
- Anomaly End Cap: A blend of durable and lightweight materials maintains barrel integrity and optimizes performance.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.
- Anomaly Connection: The barrel pairs with a stiffer handle, offering enriching feedback on contact and immaculate energy transfer.
- Anomaly End Cap: A blend of durability and lightness, this end cap maintains barrel integrity while fine-tuning performance, ensuring your bat remains reliable.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Facilitating an improved weight distribution for impeccable balance, swift bat speed, and unrivalled barrel control.
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken fibers provide the barrel with unmatched strength, stiffness, and consistency across an optimized sweet spot.
- Tailored for advanced travel ball players on the brink of stepping into the BBCOR arena.
A stiffer composite handle inspired by The Goods improves energy transfer and exit velocity on contact.
Continuous Fiber Barrel
Long, uncut fibers rolled across the length of the barrel deliver superior strength, stiffness and consistency compared to traditional composite bats.
Anomaly End Cap
A durable and lightweight cap designed to amplify barrel performance.