System override. Introducing the 2022 DeMarini Zoa (-5) USSSA Baseball Bat, a bold addition to the composite USSSA lineup. Zoa (-5), the bat designed for advanced travel ball players on the cusp of transitioning to BBCOR, brings DeMarini’s Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel technology to the USSSA game. Through its technologically advanced construction process, Continuous Fiber Composite offers an elongated barrel profile and larger optimized hitting area. The stiff composite material maximizes energy transfer on contact, allowing the 2022 Zoa to deliver extreme consistency and performance.
- Barrel Material: Composite
- Barrel Diameter: 2 5/8
- Anomaly Connection: Pairs the barrel with a stiffer handle that offers positive feedback on contact and a seamless energy transfer.
- Anomaly End Cap: A blend of durable and lightweight materials maintains barrel integrity and optimizes performance.
- Two-Piece Composite Construction: Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction: Long, unbroken lengths of fiber provide a barrel with superior strength, stiffness, and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area.