Terms Of Service
You're Safe with Softball.com
Softball.com wants you to be happy with our products and our services. That's why we've made our returns process as quick and convenient for you as possible.
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, simply call Baseball Express at 833.908.3993 or Softball.com at 833.908.3923 for a Return Authorization. The return item must be in its original condition, including all tags, packaging and accessories and you will receive a prompt exchange or refund, excluding shipping charges. Merchandise purchased with a credit card will be credited to the card used for that transaction. Items that are dropped shipped might be subject to a restocking charge of up to 25% depending on the manufacturer's policy. We will refund shipping charges on incorrectly shipped merchandise. We encourage you to insure any returned merchandise, as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages. (See separate policy for Bat Returns, Customized Items, Software and Videos below.)
All merchandise is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the manufacturer's warranties but not against mishandling or uncommon abuse. Defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired depending on the manufacturer's policy. Defective products will be replaced with the same stock number, color and size.
- Bat Warranties: Your new aluminum/composite bat carries a minimum of a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. Baseball Express/Softball.com also offers a 30-day return policy for all unused, new bats. (Please see the details of the warranty and return policy below.)
- New Bats (Unused): All unused, new bats in their original 'shrink wrapped' packaging may be returned to Baseball Express/Softball.com within 30 days of purchase. Please call Baseball Express at 833.908.3993 or Softball.com at 833.908.3923 for a return authorization number (RA#). Unless products are defective or sin error, shipping charges are not refundable.
Three Easy Ways To Order:
- Phone Orders: For Sales and Customer Service, call us toll free, 800.882.1166, from anywhere in the continental United States, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Store Name Online & Mobile: Shop online anytime at Softball.com! Simply select your products, place them in your shopping cart and check out. Sign up for email special offers and savings!
- Fax: toll free at 800.460.9986; write or type your order including the item number, description, and the quantity you need, or download an order form online at Softball.com.
Softball.com makes every attempt to process orders for in-stock merchandise the same day they are received. Any orders containing products shipped directly from the manufacturer are considered special orders and those orders will be billed at the time of order. Our standard cut-off time for daily order processing is:
Standard Ground Orders: 1 p.m. CST Monday - Friday
Expedited Air Orders: 2 p.m. CST Monday - Friday
Orders for in-stock merchandise received during the weekend (after the Friday cut-off time) will ship on the following Monday. Orders may be delayed if we experience any issues processing your credit card information. Please make certain that you provide your correct Account Name, Billing Address, Card Type, Account Number, and Security Code. There is a $25.00 returned check charge. All Team Express orders are processed by Team Express. All credit card purchases will show Softball.com as the merchant on credit card billing statements.
By creating a Softball.com account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, account password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Softball.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may order from Softball.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Misuse, fraud, misrepresentation or unauthorized use our brand, company name, website, logos or images is prohibited. Softball.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion at any time.
State Sales Tax
Orders shipped to the state of Texas are subject to 8.25% sales tax.
Also, effective January 1, 2019, orders shipped to the following states will incur state sales tax:
Custom uniforms, apparel, equipment bags, footwear and gloves. Our dedicated Team Sales staff is ready to make your buying experience fast and friendly. Call toll-free at 866.816.9892, Mon.-Fri., 7am - 5pm; closed on weekends.
Custom Embroidery & Screen Printing Available
Get your items screen printed or embroidered right here! Uniforms, caps, gear bags, apparel, spirit packages and more. Low prices, high quality, fast service.
Open Account Policy
We extend 30-day terms to accredited U.S. educational institutions, upon receipt of an authorized and signed purchase order. Please allow 5-7 business days to process new accounts. Past due accounts will be charged 1½ per month (18% annually). These are the only terms for Open Accounts.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not make our mailing list widely available. If you would like your name excluded in the rare cases we make our list available, please notify Customer Service.
If you receive duplicate catalogs, call us with your correct address, or send both mailing labels, circling the correct address.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to honor published catalog prices.
Software, Videos & DVDs
Cannot be returned if opened. If the merchandise is defective, it will be exchanged for the same title only.
Custom Merchandise Warranty
We are unable to change or cancel custom items after 3 days of order receipt.
All merchandise is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the manufacturer's warranties, but not against mishandling or uncommon abuse. Defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired depending on the manufacturer's policy. Replacements will be same stock number, color and size.
Your new aluminum/composite bat carries a minimum one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. Softball.com also offers a 30-day return policy for all unused, new bats. Wood bats carry no warranty or guarantee, unless otherwise stated.
New (Unused) Bat Return
Please call Softball.com within 30 days of purchase for a Return Authorization. All unused new bats must be in their original "shrink wrapped" packing to receive a refund, less shipping charges. We will however refund shipping charges on products that are defective or received in error.
Defective or Damaged Bat Return
All defective or damaged aluminum/composite bats must be returned to the manufacturer for exchange within one year of the purchase date. Please call the manufacturer directly to obtain a Return Authorization Number. We recommend that you keep your bat invoice as your proof of purchase.
Softball.com eGift Cards
Our Softball.com eGift Cards are available amounts between $10.00 and $1000.00 USD (per gift card) and can be used online at any of our websites or over the phone, just like cash! A single gift card can be used for multiple transactions. EGift Cards can also be combined with another payment option to equal the order total. Returns or cancellations can be applied to the gift card, if necessary. Call 800.882.1166 for card balance information.
Softball.com is not responsible for printing or typographical errors. The original MSRP is used for reference only, no sales may have occurred at this price. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally, there may be information on the Softball.com site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Softball.com site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Softball.com - SMS Message Alerts
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Softball.com reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Softball.com to send recurring automated text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, email [email protected] or call 833.908.3923. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 54736, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
Product launch announcements
Back in stock alerts
Price drop alerts
Low inventory alerts
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Softball.com may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Softball.com and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Softball.com, text the word STOP to 54736 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Softball.com. After texting STOP to 54736, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
1003 E Nakoma St., Suite 104
San Antonio, TX 78216-2876
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.