Wilson 2024 A2000 P12 WBW10140 12" Fastpitch Pitchers Fielders Glove
Elite softball arms can keep hitters on their toes with the A2000 P12, a 12” softball glove designed with a Closed, 2-Piece Weave Web to conceal pitch grips in the circle. The Black & White Pro Stock® leather meshes to form a checkerboard pattern in the web, and Comfort Pro fit with a ProLux™ leather lining forms to the player’s hand. Trusted by elite pitchers at the college and professional levels, the enduring A2000 P12 includes a drawstring wrist closure to create a secure fit for any player.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as its integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Drawstring Closure: Adjustable rawhide laces extending from the wrist closure to allow for easy adjustments on the move.
- Series: A2000 P12
- Glove Size: 12"
- Glove Type: Fastpitch
- Glove Position: Pitcher
- Glove Web: 2 Piece Weave Web
Wilson A2000 V125 With Spin Control And SuperSkin 12.5" Outfield GloveList price: $299.95 $177.95 Price: $177.95 You save: 40.7% off